Wednesday, April 7, 2010

5 Tips For a Healthy Life

Do you know that your Health is your Wealth? All of my life I knew that I would be wealthy I just did not know how! In all my dreams of wealth, I never once considered being healthy! I did not make the connection that if I did not eat healthy foods and did at least 30 minutes of exercise a day, then I would not be able to enjoy the wealth that I knew that I would possess!

5 TIPS OF LIVING A HEALTHY LIFE

1. Eat lots of fruits and vegetable daily

2. Cut out all white foods (white potatoes, rice, bread,etc.) Eat brown foods instead (100% whole wheat bread, brown rice, sweet potatoes.) These are healthier for you

3. Walk, run, or jog-do 30 minutes of exercise daily-you will have more energy to do the things that you love

4. Take vitamins-if you know that you know that you do not eat foods that is rich nutrients

5. Drink lots of water-I can not stressed this is enough! Cut out ALL the sodas, juices that give you temporary high(energy) and makes you sluggard later. Water is good for you and is refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment